TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All costs and fees are expressed and payable in Australian Dollars (AUD).
2. Registration fees, accommodation rates and all other costs quoted include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%.
3. A tax invoice will be issued following receipt and clearance of payment. The invoice will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
4. Registrations WILL NOT be confirmed without payment. Delegates must either complete credit card details, transfer the fees into the nominated Congress account or include a cheque drawn in Australian dollars. Registration will not be accepted if credit card is declined or cheque dishonoured.
5. Payment must be received on or before the specified close date to qualify for discounted rates.
6. Delegates and participants of the Congress are advised that the organisers will not accept responsibility for any loss or injury howsoever caused. Delegates are strongly advised to obtain insurance against property loss, personal injury, travel, registration and accommodation cancellation costs and any other risk.
7. English is the official language of the Congress. Simultaneous translation may be offered to select languages subject to delegate numbers.
8. All programmed sessions, tours, functions and events are subject to minimum numbers being reached and force majeure.
9. Credit card charges will appear on your statement as Carillon Conference Management Pty Limited on behalf of the APCH 2019 Secretariat.
10. All personal information collected for registration for the Congress will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Policies of Carillon Conference Management.
11. Registrations cannot be shared. One name badge will be provided with each registration.
12. International Delegates will require a Visa to enter Australia. Failure to obtain a Visa will not constitute grounds for refund of any fees paid to the APCH 2019. A refund will be available if a Visa application is rejected, provided that the original application is lodged within the required time advised (i.e. not less than 6 weeks prior to date of travel).
1. Full payment of registration fees must accompany registrations. Registrations received without payment will not be processed or acknowledged. A tax invoice will be sent by email to the delegate named on this form.
2. Payment may be made by credit card (American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club) or, in special cases, EFT and cheque (cheques accepted up to 30 days prior to the Congress). Cheques must be made payable to the Congress.
Accommodation Reservation Terms
1. All accommodation reservations are subject to terms and conditions imposed by the accommodation establishments, including penalties for cancellations and non-arrival. These vary between the hotels and you are strongly advised to check terms applicable at the hotel/s of your choice. The Congress and the organisers will not be liable for cancellation or fail to arrive charges imposed by hotels under any circumstances.
2. Cancellations and changes to accommodation bookings must be made in writing to the APCH 2019 Secretariat email@example.com.
Cancellation of Registration and Refunds
1. Cancellations of registrations must be made in writing to the APCH 2019 Secretariat via fax, post or email. Cancellations or changes will not be accepted over the phone.
2. Cancellations received up to 11 October 2019 will be refunded less an administration charge of 20% of fees paid. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 11 October 2019.
3. Up to one (1) substitution is available prior to 10 November 2019 without charge. Substitutions notified after 10 November 2019 will incur a charge of $75 (per person).
Registration fees do not include personal, travel or medical insurance of any kind. Delegates are advised when registering for the Congress and booking air travel that a travel insurance policy should be taken out to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs and injury. The Congress and/or the APCH 2019 Secretariat/organisers will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to insure.
Any photography / digital or videography taken by the Congress photographer(s) during the Congress may appear on social media and in Congress related publications during and after the Congress. If you do not wish to appear in such images please notify the photographer onsite or advise the staff at the registration desk.
All communication regarding the Congress will be directed to the registered delegate named on this form. All written communication (such as, but not limited to, confirmation letter and tax invoice) will be sent by email, in accordance with Carillon Conference Management's sustainability policy. Requests for written communication(s) to be re-sent will incur an administration fee of $75.
Your name and contact information, including electronic address, may be used by parties directly related to the event such as the organisers and approved stakeholders, for relevant purposes such as promotion, networking, and administration of this and future events of this type. If you do not consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, your name, title, position, organisation and city of origin may be published on the delegate list which is provided to delegates, exhibitors and sponsors at the event. If you do not wish your details to be included in this list, please contact email@example.com
Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent. If you do not wish your details to be included in the delegate list, and/or the list supplied to exhibitors and sponsors, please contact the Congress managers by telephone +61 7 3858 5582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By providing your email address you agree to receive emails in relation to this event and future events of this type. You may opt out any time by emailing the Congress managers at email@example.com
Where you are from a European country, we will comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulations notwithstanding the above provisions.